Primeval

C

Chuffer Enwright

I've never seen this programme ever before. It's just on now on ITV, new series or something. So, is it any good? Or am I wasting my time watching it now and in the future?

I've never seen this programme ever before. It's just on now on ITV, new series or something. So, is it any good? Or am I wasting my time watching it now and in the future?

This is the 6th and final series,I think it is a little washed out now

I watched last nights episode through and thought it was OK. I suspect as I'm late to the party and it's new to me it clouded my view. Had I seen the rest then quite likely my view would have been 'washed out' too.
I'll give it a go for this series. If for no other reason than Jess is a bit nice looking!

If you watch from the beginning you will see a fairly good family series, my grandchildren (10 and 12) loved it. I enjoyed it too, but then I love dinosaurs,
I would re commed it if you like to watch things with family and know there will be no swearing or nudity.

It was the Dinosaur content in the opening scenes that caught my interest Susan. Normally I would've turned over. It gripped my attention for the duration of the episode so I'll watch it again next week.
And like you say, it's nice to watch a Drama of sorts with no crudity in it. Even at 5.40 on a Saturday night that isn't guaranteed anymore.

Chuffer, you should watch it from the start, they usually have it on Watch.

:eek: GOING TO HAVE TO GIVE IT A TRY. WE IGNORED IT BECAUSE OF THE "BORACIC PARK" CONTENT! ::)

Dick, if you like a family program with dinosaurs and no swearing then I think you will like it.
I like it because,
1 its got dinosaurs in
2 no swearing or nudity
and 3 its not complected you don't have to watch intently to understand it,its one of those programs you can just sit and watch and enjoy.

Hello Chuffer, I have just noticed that Primevil is on Watch from the beginning, it started at 6 :)

Back