Reg Numbers #20

As an aside Terry are they real plates or did LOTSW production team mock up plates for certain vehicles . If real I wish I was Cooper or Walsh as I could look the plate's history on the DVLA database and discover the vehicle type but sadly I'm not so just have to use the old grey matter .

As an aside Terry are they real plates or did LOTSW production team mock up plates for certain vehicles . If real I wish I was Cooper or Walsh as I could look the plate's history on the DVLA database and discover the vehicle type but sadly I'm not so just have to use the old grey matter .
It's called ANPR, however I doubt C&W would have used it - they'd be too worried about the paperwork and effort if it turned out to be stolen :D :D :D

When they were all off to Stockley Show and they broke down and finished having a lift on a tractor and trailer ?? Once again titles gone?
Cooper and Walsh got a few left over buns though ! :fp:

When they were all off to Stockley Show and they broke down and finished having a lift on a tractor and trailer ?? Once again titles gone?
Cooper and Walsh got a few left over buns though ! :fp:
You are on the right try Dick, but the wrong episode

Must get this on TERRY or it could nag me all night. If its not Barry's answer on the right track , could it be the tractor they had the lift on in ALL MOD CONNED ??:fp:

Must get this on TERRY or it could nag me all night. If its not Barry's answer on the right track , could it be the tractor they had the lift on in ALL MOD CONNED ??:fp:
Hurrah well done Dick, got there in the end

Back