Reggies farm

No worries. Also in series 31 a few episodes started with the gang on a bridge over a river with what looks like a football or playing field next to it, Does anyone know where this is

I can`t help with the location of Reggies farm Amos but I think I read somewhere that the long shot of wesley driving up to the farm was a differenly to where they filmed with Liz Frazer and the boys. I think you can tell if you look closely.

amos hamesWell-Known Member

New
No worries. Also in series 31 a few episodes started with the gang on a bridge over a river with what looks like a football or playing field next to it, Does anyone know where this is
Amos - This location is Sands Recreation Area - Between Huddersfield Road and Summer Vale. Not sure of the precise spot as there are several playing fields in a line, but the bridge
appears to span the River Holme, the same river that passes through all the favourite views in Holmfirth.

It is the same bridge in Sand Recreation Park that was used when Edie sped across the bridge in her car in the episode "Edie and the Automobile", about a 5 minute walk from the swimming pool, it's not visible on google earth due to large tree's covering it

Yes, and I believe it's featured in quite a few episodes, such as "Aladdin Gets on your Wick", The episode with the depressed chimney sweep, and I think even Eli has stepped off it in one show.

I've also found the exact location of that bridge by referring to the background in the scene from "Aladdin gets on your Wick". It's a few yards to the west of a children's playground and parking area between Huddersfield Road and Bramble Bank.

Back