Rocky

amos hames

Dedicated Member
I see that this film was on one of the channels again last night.What are peoples veiws on all thr Rocky films.

I think that this film is on over and over again because of the death of his son a couple of weeks ago..

I think one is OK, I'd watch it if my husband tied me a chair and gave my a large box of chocolates, but to do sequel after sequel is very monotonous.

Sorry folks , gave up on Rocky 1 after half hour ,not watched another 1 since :-\

It seems that when there is a gap in their shedule they fill it with films that have been on hundreds of times like Rocky or the Great Escape or the god awful Police Academy films(another one on tonight).Why!!.

You have not really missed much ****.Mind you it could have been worse it could have been a James Bond film :)

You have not really missed much ****.Mind you it could have been worse it could have been a James Bond film :)

I agree with you there, but I do like the early James Bond before he went all hi-tec. I liked Sean Conery, but can keep the rest ::)

Never watched such stuff - too busy watching good comedy and my other fascination is older documentaries from 1930s onwards (have a large collection) ....

Barmpot, what sort of documentaries do you watch? would they include the British wildlife things from the 70's and 80's? I remember seeing a programme called 'Drift, the Mute Swan' from that era. No one else can remember it. It followed the mute swans for a year. Do you remember it at all?

Rhi, that rings a bell, we use to watch wild life doc with my dad and I think I remember that one. Was it one of the Would Around/Bout us series, something like that?

Might be, I can't remember. I've looked for a recording of it but no success. I remember the whole atmophere of the programme was so calm. A lot like the Anglers programmes with those 2 blokes out fishing. It always seemed to be Autumn, and the afternoon sunlight was deep orange over the rivers. Don't know what that was called, but I loved them, too.

Back