Rolling with laughter

George

Super Moderator
Is there a scene or scenes that have made you laugh so much you've missed the next lines?
The first one that springs to mind for me was in Short Back and Palais Glide when Ivy told Sid 'you can't even hold me properly'
and Sid putting his hands in a strangling position replied 'Put your neck in here'.

wel my dad has nearly chocked 2 death at the submarine part of "the treasure of the deep" and the ending of "The Self-Propelled Salad Strainer", i myself find "A Bicycle Made for Three" hilarious and "Ordeal by Trousers" at the end makes me roar with laughter

I love the part when compo went through the roof of the caravan in the episode "All Mod Conned"

;D The scene at the end of the waste disposal prog where it explodes over the window and all you here is a plaintive Weeesleeey!! :D

I think I said that before, but in Dancing Feet when the tractor is towing them in the field and starts spraying manure. The music is also great in that scene, never fails to make me laugh!

I think I said that before, but in Dancing Feet when the tractor is towing them in the field and starts spraying manure. The music is also great in that scene, never fails to make me laugh!

Yes **** I agree this is another of those many moments in the show that would make us all laugh

My speaking clock impression in the episode where they are trying to deliver a bath to marina. And my dancing jig at the end of the episode 'ordeal by trousers'. There are so many laugh out moments it would take forever to describe them all.

Back