Scenes after end Credits

I w
Many times I come across extra scenes after the end credits. Sometimes talking. Sometimes Visual. I forgot about these for many years and caught some just by chance. Let's name some.. the one this evening was when Barry was convinced his car had no engine but when he showed Glenda it had suddenly reappeared.
I watched that too. Wesley had used the engine in the boy's boat they found. How about Billy shooting down Barry's RC airplane..

Well, it's a well known fact that the BCC would add voice overs or something at the end of each show. So Alan Bell came up with the extra scene. And these scenes became precious in their own right.

And about that little lamb? She was unable to take direction and finally after much effort, she approximately hit her mark and it was cut and print.

Well, it's a well known fact that the BCC would add voice overs or something at the end of each show. So Alan Bell came up with the extra scene. And these scenes became precious in their own right.

And about that little lamb? She was unable to take direction and finally after much effort, she approximately hit her mark and it was cut and print.
So you could say that lamb fleeced them!

Back