Serendipity

Adanor

Dedicated Member
Speaking of cats and dogs that seem to wander into scenes, are there any other incidents or things that were unintended but ended up being left in since they either seemed to belong or added to the action.

Speaking of cats and dogs that seem to wander into scenes, are there any other incidents or things that were unintended but ended up being left in since they either seemed to belong or added to the action.

Clegg backing Barry's car all the way into the pond in front of Seymour's house in Uncle of the Bride.

Marianna

A verbal one left in. Compo is chatting up Nora by the riverside and says " Your a man and I`m a woman" he immediately says "forget that. Your a woman and I`m a man" I am sure that was a mistake they decided to leave in. Can`t remember offhand which episode that was. But I am sure some smart **** will know.;D;D

;D
A verbal one left in. Compo is chatting up Nora by the riverside and says " Your a man and I`m a woman" he immediately says "forget that. Your a woman and I`m a man" I am sure that was a mistake they decided to leave in. Can`t remember offhand which episode that was. But I am sure some smart **** will know.;D;D

Surely no-one is going to admit to being a smart**** :12: :me: ;D ;D

I'm sure there was a fair amount of this over the years. Besides the other good examples, I'm sure that when Peter Sallis stumbled in that scene in "New Mobile Trio" it wasn't planned. Scripts never get filmed exactly as they were written, and Bell in his book talks about changes made at the last minute or because what was written wasn't working many times.

Back