Series 24

happyjack

Dedicated Member
Apologies if this has been posted before. I have been watching my lotsw dvd`s from the first episode and I have just got to series 24 and I have noticed that they have been put in the wrong order. I watched one which showed Nora leaving to go to Australia and 2 episodes later someone says that heard Nora was going to Australia.:unhappy:

Apologies if this has been posted before. I have been watching my lotsw dvd`s from the first episode and I have just got to series 24 and I have noticed that they have been put in the wrong order. I watched one which showed Nora leaving to go to Australia and 2 episodes later someone says that heard Nora was going to Australia.:unhappy:

Are you sure you are referring to Series 24? Or are you using the US designation since for the US DVD release they divided Series 9 into two series releases, with the second half referred to as Series 10?

Kathy Staff left after the last regular episode of Series 22 (The Coming of the Beast) and was gone for the following Christmas special and all of Series 23. She returned in the Christmas Special that aired after Series 23. Her absence in Series 23 is not explained until "Beware of the Hot Dog" (episode five of that series), which starts with a scene showing Nora (actually a body double) leaving her house and then cuts to scene where Clegg talks about where she is off to.

Last edited:
Back