Series Six

Pearl

Administrator
Staff member
Series six was fantastic without a fault in my opinion I loved every one of them. Especially as Wesley made his debut in this season.

With Whoops and All Mode Conned as this years specials it made a great season.

I can't not say it.

I can't ignore it.

Christmas Special Whoops was made with Series Six.

Christmas Special All Mod Conned was made with Series Seven.

But you're absolutely right, this is a fine series, and each episode is a gem.

Not only was it the introduction of Wesley Pegdon but it was Alan J. W. Bell in the Directors Chair. Yes they were all good episodes. I paricularly liked "In the Service of Humanity" followed by "The Odd Dog Men"

Yes a great series,it really improved with AJ Bell at the helm,loved every episode and Whoops one of my Specials favourites

Another great series. Wesley was an inspired addition to the cast. I still wasn't 'first viewing' the show in those days but they must have been heady days for all involved.

This series has a lot of good things going for it - with Whoops being the best of many good episodes.
Also adding Wesley and Bell were top notch decisions. Of all the characters added over the years, I believe Wesley was the best of them all. It was like he really belonged.

I agree about the quality of this series.

And interesting to see Dougie (the owner of the second hand shop) as he was a definite precursor to Auntie Wainwright.

Bell's first series and in some ways (despite all the rest) his best. The show really benefited from the long lay off after Series 5 and I guess Clarke's writing was perfectly tuned as a result.

Back