SEX SYMBOL

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
I am 84 but occasionally things do stir, especially when I've just put some sugar in my tea. I am telling you this because I had a somewhat disturbing experience last night. I had a beautiful young woman banging and hammering on my door at three minutes past eleven. I remember the time because the news on TV was showing their ninth million and 87th video of someone being jabbed for covid. The noise the woman was making was interminable. Heaven knows what the neighbours were thinking. The noise got so bad that eventually I had to go to the door, open it, and let her out. :cry2:

Can you people really picture me as a sex symbol? It has been many years since I last indulged in the art of love making. To tell you the truth, when I was last asked what a sex symbol is, I said it was a percussion instrument shaped like a female boob. :rolleyes:

Can you people really picture me as a sex symbol? It has been many years since I last indulged in the art of love making. To tell you the truth, when I was last asked what a sex symbol is, I said it was a percussion instrument shaped like a female boob. :rolleyes:
And dont ask me , my battery went flat some time ago !:fp:

Back