Some interesting photo’s.

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.

Could the picture of Seymour, Compo and Clegg reading the pamphlets with 'Claim It' on the front possibly be from the missing 'lost' mini episode (British Rail Corporate)?

Ferret...a million thanks for posting the photos.
I have viewed them over and over again....
I have mixed feelings of elation,and memories of the wonderful times those people have given us all.
The feelings of warmth,safeness and genuine love for each and everyone of them....but....I also feel a real sense of loss.
Many have passed away,and seeing pictures of them when they were young and full of life brings home to me just how blessed we all are [just as they were] to be part of something SO SPECIAL.....SO UNIQUE that even today we have new devotees....OUR SHOW HAS A TIMELESS BEAUTY THAT NO OTHER SHOW HAS HAD OR WILL EVER HAVE !!!.
Once again Ferret,on behalf of us all......thanks for the memories.
All my love,
Keith.
X!.

It’s a pleasure. I like to come across random sites with information like this. Not too moody after last night’s result I hope?

Ferret !!!...I WAS THERE !!!....£640 million spent.....we might as well have Stevie Wonder as a central defender mate !!!....AND......I bought my season ticket [for The Championship] on Tuesday !!!!...£600 !!!....still.....we will have more home games next season !!..NO HEART,NO FIGHT....HEART BREAKING...especially when "THEY" could win EVERYTHING !!!!.....once again.....a million thanks for your concern !!!.
X!

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.

Could the picture of Seymour, Compo and Clegg reading the pamphlets with 'Claim It' on the front possibly be from the missing 'lost' mini episode (British Rail Corporate)?

Yes it is, wstol. I believe the film was called 'Ernie's Pension Fund' (or something similar) and, as far as I am aware, is not lost but residing in an archive somewhere. I was trying to track it down a while ago but then Covid struck and scuppered my plans. The London Metropolitan Archives may hold a copy and I shall be following that angle up very soon.

I'm also very interested to get hold of a copy of our trios top hat and cane dance to the tune of 'Tiptoe Through The Tulips' on the 'Kids' International Show'.

Yes it is, wstol. I believe the film was called 'Ernie's Pension Fund' (or something similar) and, as far as I am aware, is not lost but residing in an archive somewhere. I was trying to track it down a while ago but then Covid struck and scuppered my plans. The London Metropolitan Archives may hold a copy and I shall be following that angle up very soon.

I'm also very interested to get hold of a copy of our trios top hat and cane dance to the tune of 'Tiptoe Through The Tulips' on the 'Kids' International Show'.

I reckon Alan JW Bell would know where a copy might exist...

Thank you so much for your tenacity Stephen! You may want to try an email the Summer Winos they've found loads of LOTSW archive stuff.

Back