Spot the Difference Quiz

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a new picture quiz,below are two pictures of the same scene but there are 10 changes that I have made to the picture some quiet minor, this first picture is filming at Nora's house,have fun

STD1o.JPG
this is the original picture

STD1.jpg
this picture has the changes

As promised here is the picture with rings around the answers,I will post a new one tomorrow,thanks to all those who gave it a try,Terry

STD1a.jpg

Well I have spotted one so far!!!

Need to peer closely I think - especially as the image on the thread is wider than my screen!

You can send me your answers as a personal message if you wish and I can then confirm how many you have correct rather than give your hard work away

Good idea Terry - also means that others can still puzzle it out. Possibly a good approach for all the quizzes otherwise it is possible that somebody who happensto be free gives the answer before others have had their chance.

Will be writing a PM shortly - although difficult to describe some of them....

I have had one member send me the correct answer,well done those of you in NL, I will leave the challenge a few more days to give the rest of you a chance of getting them all

Yeah Terry

But my solution was not found by a protein-brain. :p
A silicon-brain was very helpful. ;)
Therefore I am disqualified...

I have had four members given me their answers so far, one had the full 10 correct,I will be posting the answers tomorrow evening,so if anybody is still looking then let me know soon

Well I got eight - the two I missed were both on the lower wall - and this is because I printed them out and my prints cut off the very bottom - so no wonder I did not spot them!

I note that Dutchcompo said he used a "silicon brain" -was this some software, perchance?

Hi Barmpot

I use Ulead Photoimpact.
I think Adobe Photoshop has this feature as well.
You give two pictures and the software calculates the difference.
The result is displayed here

Terry can make it more difficult by making one picture a few pixels smaller than the other one...

Back