Summer Wine Appreciation Day

• Thread starter Thread starter gill
  • Start date Start date
G

gill

I have been looking on Summer wine Facebook sites and someone said that we ought to have a special day to celebrate our beloved show. They also said that the ladies wear wrinkled stocking 's and the men wear wellie 's and a wooly hat on the day.I know everyday is a great when watching Summer Wine but has anybody got any thoughts on this idea, I think it would be a great day.

Someone should attach a set of rabbit ears to a radio that's adjusted to emit a loud UFO type noise and have everyone join hands and form a circle around this person holding this device.

and the men wear wellie 's and a wooly hat on the day

for some of us that is everyday normal dress so it would not be "special" . I would also suggest that it is not organised when the alleged heatwave is to hit next week , we don't want the red ring of no confidence on our legs when they swell with the heat .

I do not have wellies but I do have a pakamac - will that do?
In which case you are Clegg for a day and need to resource a flat cap, shirt with separate collar and collar stud [don't drop it on the floor] , cardigan , waistcoat, sensible trousers and certainly shoes only a Coop Lino Salesman would be seen in .

In which case you are Clegg for a day and need to resource a flat cap, shirt with separate collar and collar stud [don't drop it on the floor] , cardigan , waistcoat, sensible trousers and certainly shoes only a Coop Lino Salesman would be seen in .
Have flat cap, etc - everything apart from a cardigan - even a collar stud! And a spare one or two in case i drop it!

Back