Summer Wine on Yesterday Channel

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
Yesterday channel has a 6 programme run from 11 a m on Sunday.

#1 THE GLORY HOLE. #2 WHERE THERE'S SMOKE THERE'S BARBECUE.

#3 THE BLACK WIDOW #4 WHO'S GOT RHYTHM

#5 CAMERA SHY #6 WHEELIES

#1, #2, #3. Are repeated at 7 00 p m

I'm getting my daily dose from UK Gold at the moment. It's on at 10.00am, so I record and watch while I have my lunch. They seem to be going in order as well, which is excellent.

I'm getting my daily dose from UK Gold at the moment. It's on at 10.00am, so I record and watch while I have my lunch. They seem to be going in order as well, which is excellent.
Having said the above, today's episode proves me wrong. The last episode (Friday) was something about a pole - I've forgotten the title as I sit here typing!!

Today's has no Compo, Eddie's disappeared, and suddenly we have Alvin, Billy and Entwistle; in 'The Swan Man Of Ilkley'. Just goes to show you can never be certain.

Having said the above, today's episode proves me wrong. The last episode (Friday) was something about a pole - I've forgotten the title as I sit here typing!!

Today's has no Compo, Eddie's disappeared, and suddenly we have Alvin, Billy and Entwistle; in 'The Swan Man Of Ilkley'. Just goes to show you can never be certain.

Was it Pole Star?

Back