Teapots

Adanor

Dedicated Member
There are lots of sets of china used on LOTSW. Royal Albert for the coffee mornings and all sorts of sets of china for other purposes. But what really caused my eyes to bug out was the simple brown teapot used in Nora's living room during "Getting on Sidney's Wire" as I happen to have the very same teapot. You could tell that this was an early episode as Nora is not quite cognizant of Compo's ulterior motive. And also, Cleggy refers to Nora as "that lady."

There are lots of sets of china used on LOTSW. Royal Albert for the coffee mornings and all sorts of sets of china for other purposes. But what really caused my eyes to bug out was the simple brown teapot used in Nora's living room during "Getting on Sidney's Wire" as I happen to have the very same teapot. You could tell that this was an early episode as Nora is not quite cognizant of Compo's ulterior motive. And also, Cleggy refers to Nora as "that lady."
Are not all tea pots brown?

Speaking of ceilings, when I was away at college, we would stare mournfully at the ceiling in the dining hall and bemoan the fact that that's where the vitamins were -- on the ceiling because they certainly weren't in the food subjected to endless heating on the steam tables.

Given up with teapots,the always leak or drip when pouring

I have one teapot that is impossible to use as the handle gets very hot, it being made of metal even though the handle is hollow with little holes top and bottom to allow excess steam pass through ...

Any ideas anyone?

I find it alost impossible to make tea in a cup so still warm pots, etc etc .....

Get a new teapot and use your present teapot to water plants, store grease, use as a fat separator, etc.

When a teapot is not available and making tea in a cup, it is better to pour the hot water over tea bag and not to float the tea bag in hot water.

Back