Terry's 5000 Posts

J

jrt2345

Congrats to our 'boss', finally reached the big one... are we all invited to join you for mulled wine and hot mince pies??

John

Excellent work........ Could this be enterd in the Guiness Book of world records?????

Thanks I had not noticed this until you pointed it out,I would invite you all round for mince pie's etc but I am deep underground in our old nuclear bunker just in case the world ends today, and the number 14 bus only passes once a month and that was yesterday,Oh well maybe next year

Thanks I had not noticed this until you pointed it out,I would invite you all round for mince pie's etc but I am deep underground in our old nuclear bunker just in case the world ends today, and the number 14 bus only passes once a month and that was yesterday,Oh well maybe next year

It was suposed to be at 11.11am, seeing thats past I think we're all safe now :D :D

Congratulations, Terry!!!! Oh dear, but I think you can come up again, Terry, the world is safe for today. Unless you go for late Xmas shopping like I had to (had got the wrong present, but noticed in time and had to take it back)!

Congratulations, Terry!!!! Oh dear, but I think you can come up again, Terry, the world is safe for today. Unless you go for late Xmas shopping like I had to (had got the wrong present, but noticed in time and had to take it back)!

You need not of bothered **** I would of Lived with the Blue Aston Martin, but if they had the red one,well that's OK

Back