The Bath is Stopped!

All sorts of stunts that go mostly wrong for example the episode when Foggy gets Wesley to construct a chair lift with an old Armchair you know the tow rope will snap sending the trio down the hill with dire consequences , so many examples I am sure people could identify which are equally as well known as the bath tub scene .

Many people will identify with the beautiful views which could sell any show . I watch Mortimer and Whitehouse go fishing avidly and as well as the banter, Ted etc the scenery is paramount to its success.

I personally would go for the bicycle made for 3 as the set piece that would be the public embodiment of the series. Honourable runners up were the mangle and it's arresting descent onto Copper and Walsh's car along with Wesley's requirement to perambulate on the finest journalism of the Holme valley along with the unison of raised/lowered coffee cups during his wife's vital outlets to partake in social intercourse (drink your coffee!) and jostle for the oversized éclair.

Back