The Future of the forum

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Along with the website which will be 23 years old in a few weeks.

I have paid a large bill this morning for the web hosting to keep the site running for another year, this does not yet include security cost and licences to keep the forum software active and safe, from this year the cost have risen due to expanding the site and forum, which will probably equate to almost a months pension so once again I am asking for your help to help me keep the site running, as far as I can tell this is the only site left dedicated to the show with a forum that allows it's fans to express their views on all Roy Clarke's works.
On top of this I do like to buy Tony the odd Pastie for all his hard work keeping the site updated and running, without him this could add thousands every year to the running cost.

So to help please make a donation via my paypal address (telness@gmx.com).... remove brackets, or if you would like to donate via a bank transfer then please PM me for the bank details

I thank you in advance

Terry

This year has been diferent because of the site upgrades and expansions which the majority of us requested and approved. I have had to buy many new licences (most of them are lifetime licenses, so once only) This has incurred a substantial increase in this years outgoings.
The love of LOTSW but much more, the love of our friendly and helpful community keeps Terry and I devoting our time and money into the site, and I for one would not like to see it go, so all the help we get is greatly appreciated.

Tony

If you've not already donated, can I encourage where possible to pay directly into Terrance's bank so he doesn't have to incur the dreaded PayPal fees. I understand this may not be possible for our international friends.

Back