Tonights episode

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is like the last series, the show got better as it went along and tonight's was much better than the first couple of episodes from this series,more laughs

I was there when did the the night filming in tonight's show, it took over fours hours for what was about 5 minutes on screen

Yep, tonights episode was deffinately a good one, although i was a bit miffed that Ivy didn't get a cake!
I'm beginning to feel that they (BBC) could well have kept Summer wine working for quite a few more years, it's slowly transformed into the next generation of new actors adapting well with the established ones.
But, it isn't likely to happen is it?

Shame.

G ; )

Agree - it gets better. I think the linked stories help.

Not likely, there were rumors of it going to another channel a while back.. but oh well.

As for tonight's episode, there were a lot of laughs! The scene with Cooper and Walsh and the apple was hilarious. Not to mention Alvin and Entwistle trying to stir things up for Hobbo, saw a bit of Clegg and Compo in them tonight. Also, over the past several recent series and tonight's episode I have enjoyed when the ladies would have their tea and Glenda makes a comment the ladies remind her of what Edie would say or think.

lol

I sure wish I could watch last nights episode too, "Look Whose Wheel's Come Off"....But no one has uploaded the episode to YouTube or Dailymotion.....
cry.gif

I gree with all comments the new trio are gelling well together and it would have got better given the chance

Just watched it on BBC iplayer and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Just for you to know there is an interview/ article with Peter Sallis about the last Last of the Summer Wine in tomorrows editon of the Radio Times. Should make for interesting reading.

I wish I could read it! Isn´t it ironic, I know they did the interview and a few things about how they did it, but can´t read it. ::)

Back
Top Bottom