Tv showings

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
I hope everyone has enough DVDs of our show .The British tv have no showings listed till the 22nd and then only 2 . There appears to be a break after that as well. The listings don't go on after 25th so we must wait a fortnight to see when they will decide to show more! :20: :30:

I hope everyone has enough DVDs of our show .The British tv have no showings listed till the 22nd and then only 2 . There appears to be a break after that as well. The listings don't go on after 25th so we must wait a fortnight to see when they will decide to show more! :20: :30:
I noticed that too dick and it has caused me some concern,I havn't got all the dvd's and so record on a series link all the episodes coming up and usually have about twenty on my two weeks planned recordings,for a couple of days now I'v noticed just the two episodes in the coming two weeks.
Even if I had every episode on dvd I would still want it to be shown on the tv all the time,I want it to gain new fans,and to be watched by people flicking through the channels coming across it,
I'm really not happy at seeing this,surely it must be a temporary break,I read recently that its the most watched repeat programme.

Back