Two twits, at least..

One of the worst things I EVER did was to read about the REAL people behind our favourite trio !!!......the conflicts between Brian and Bill......and Peter ever the peacemaker.....
It broke my heart [and my dream ] that the three did not get on and love each other as they did in our favourite programme.....OUR THING.
Whilst I am talking of heartbreaks....I should NEVER have listened to Bill talking in his normal Southern accent !!!.......I wanted him to talk in a Holmfirth accent in real life SO MUCH !!!!!!!!.
X!

Last edited:
One of the worst things I EVER did was to read about the REAL people behind our favourite trio !!!......the conflicts between Brian and Bill......and Peter ever the peacemaker.....
It broke my heart [and my dream ] that the three did not get on and love each other as they did in our favourite programme.....OUR THING.
Whilst I am talking of heartbreaks....I should NEVER have listened to Bill talking in his normal Southern accent !!!.......I wanted him to talk in a Holmfirth accent in real life SO MUCH !!!!!!!!.
X!
Conversely it's heartwarming to think that Peter and Bill are laying beside each other in the place where they made such wonderful memories for us all.

An absolutely perfect response my Gaelic brother [my Dad is from Mayo !!!]....
It was genuine love...genuine respect...genuine trust....traits from a former era...although so different they were two halves of the same whole...
it is a unique and truly beautiful end to a beautiful relationship.
X!

Back