Verny sedgewick.

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
An old friend of ours , Dougie Brown AKA Verny Sedgewick is showing off his skills in an advert for ALDI. He "uses" the top of a gate to do a routine more suited to a "Pommel Horse" on the advert.;D

Last edited:
Verny sedgewick

At least he is clearly recognisable what about the poor person playing the Fox in the Foxy Bingo advert must be great when he meets up with his friends and fellow actors and they ask what he has been in lately " Well I had to put on a model Fox's head and an awful purple suit with a fox's tail sticking out the back , sing , dance and flog Bingo " . The same could be said for the , what I assume , is a person again in a monster costume for the DWP's Workie , the workplace pension . I did try to find out a bit more about it but was stopped dead in my tracks when I read that Iain Duncan-Smith has spent £8.54 million on the advertising campaign for Workplace Pension . I was dumbstruck and shocked much as would have been if I had been confronted by "Workie" on a dark night in the middle of nowhere . Appears money is no object when they feel like it ! :unhappy:

Here in the US, there are actually ALDI's with commercials (adverts) with lots of bucks (male deer) streaming out of the store, etc

Back