Video Test

Cant play in web browser message is:-

Video cannot be played at this time.
Please wait for at least few minutes until we convert proper web format.

Went back some 30 mins later same message so not quite sure where to go next

Cant play in web browser message is:-

Video cannot be played at this time.
Please wait for at least few minutes until we convert proper web format.

Went back some 30 mins later same message so not quite sure where to go next

How odd, I click the link, my browser opens, I click play and it plays

It took around one minute to sort itself out for me. I must say, that's a pretty bad continuity error. Worse than my favourite one with the hand-operated air-raid siren suddenly changing hands as Nora bursts into Compo's house.

How odd, I click the link, my browser opens, I click play and it plays

Bizarre !!! After at least three attempts just tried , it opened immediately, no message and yes its a really shocking continuity error sad to say but it is such a simple basic error it looks like they telegraphed it :fp: :tw:

:08: Here's hoping Richard from Nottingham identifies it and continues this trend of answer as shown in the last two responses from Rick and John it will jog everyone's memory of years gone by, specifically school dinners and puddings yes ........................................................................ Apple Crumble:fp:

Got it!!!

Edies wrist watch is showing about twenty to ten, but the clock on the wall is showing 5 past 10!

They were a bit slap dash letting that one get past continuity!

You're a Star Captain ;)!!! But I thought I'd look for a more obscure continuity issue and the times are different and knowing Edie, there's no way either of her clocks would be wrong!!!!

It played first time, and I guessed what the error was straight away, as I've noticed it every time I've seen the episode and it's something I specifically look for now.

Back