was Blamire the only one of the trio Compo didnt call by a female name?

I can only remember him calling Truly Shirley Temple and when Truly said he looked like Nelson in his sailor suit Compo said'Aye,Wendy Nelson'

I can only remember him calling Truly Shirley Temple and when Truly said he looked like Nelson in his sailor suit Compo said'Aye,Wendy Nelson'

Yes indfeed, that was in an early Truly episode. Possibly Oglethorpe or Tarzan. It was in the Cafe.
I'm not certain, but I think Compo did call Blamire by a girls name once, I'd need to watch it again though to be sure.

There was a scene in FORKED LIGHTNING where compo calls Blamire "elsie"
they are in the pub at the time.watched this episode on dvd this evening.

There was a scene in FORKED LIGHTNING where compo calls Blamire "elsie"
they are in the pub at the time.watched this episode on dvd this evening.

That's the one. I knew there was one scene. They are drinkiing and eating crisps in the Red Lion and Clegg leaves some stuff with the Landlord to be sent down the next day to save them carrying it.

Interestingly,I dont think Compo ever calls Howard Wesley,Sid and Wally by a female name he saves it for his closest friends :)

That's the one. I knew there was one scene. They are drinkiing and eating crisps in the Red Lion and Clegg leaves some stuff with the Landlord to be sent down the next day to save them carrying it.

I thought that scene was from "Hail September morn...or thereabouts" Chuffer?

G ; )

I thought that scene was from "Hail September morn...or thereabouts" Chuffer?

G ; )
this mixing up is catching .....you mean" Hail smiling morn or thereabouts" Chuffer will tell you off if youre not careful , he tells me when I cock it up! ::)

Haha! Dont ask me, I have no idea! I only know when Dick is wrong! ;D
I dont actually know any right answers!

Back