Well, I didn't know that.

Just watched Justin Moorhouse clip when he was on Live at the Apollo where he insinuates all Yorkshire folk have an imaginary brass band in their head and it dictates the pace of all aspects of their lives . It is really funny but a bit risque so if you are easily offended please don't watch it [I will remove the post and reinput without the video link if people don't feel its appropriate] . It just got me think would any of the cast have that feeling when they live their lives on screen with that Brass Band in their head . Howard would definitely be uptempo songs as he is always dashing about to meet Marina and avoid Pearl.

Speaking of root vegetables, I stopped at McDonald's and was surprised to find that they do not offer a meal option for a simple hamburger, a meal option being hamburger, fries, and a soda. Anyway, I got the hamburger and found that it tasted like I'm never going to get that again.

In the 3 months that I was in a nursing home for rehab after my bout of sepsis, about 6 of the dinners consisted of hamburgers. Very few of them were properly dressed with, from bottom to top, mayo, lettuce, sliced tomato, the burger, a slice of sweet onion, dill pickle slices, and ketchup. Without all of those other flavors, the burger flavor is far too strong!

Back