What a Year it has Been - Please Read

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
What joy this year has brought us with the 50th celebrations in Holmfirth for myself and all those that could attend, hopefully all the post that followed for those that could not make it, with pictures of the event bringing them information and a slight feel of being there, it is hoped that later this year Jonathan will release a DVD of his show at the Civic Hall, something to look forward to.
theatrically_inclined has done a super job with his video's treating us to all the glorious views and information regarding the show.

The Forum is over 14 years old, with over 150,000 post and over 10,000 threads plus the map sites have had over 1.5 million visits, all in all amazing.
Tony has worked his magic this year in refreshing the main website and keeping us safe on the forum, John and Pearl have also kept an eye out for unwanted posters.

Once again I am asking for members help towards the cost of running the site, a small donation will really help with the increasing cost, I fully understand we all have had increases to the cost of living, there seems no end to it, just my electricity bill has increased 175% in less than 18 months, so I know it is a struggle for all of us, if you can afford to help please send me a PM, let me know do you want to do Paypal or a Bank transfer and I can reply with the details, The original Paypal link on the main website no longer works due to Paypal changing all the conditions, with a bank transfer we will not lose the Paypal commission on your donation

Thank you in advance for your dedication to the site for all these years

Terry

Done! I'd really encourage fellow forum members to give anything they can if they can afford. I know that running and hosting an infraweb site (or whatever they're called) not only takes a lot of time but the software costs quite a bit each year. :)

How long are you accepting donations? I don't have it right now, but I might have some next month before I go to Florida.

There is no rush,some folk just make the odd donation at anytime during the year,thanks for asking and enjoy Florida
Thanks! When I do get money, hopefully it'll be before I go to Florida so I'll have more spending money there, a donation will be the first on my list of things to spend it on. That and this book I've been waiting for since this time last year! Lol

Back