Where did Foggy get his stick from

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
In Charity Balls the dog eats Foggy's stick and Foggy throws the chewed stick over the wall, later in the episode when they have tramped over the countryside,they get to the part where Compo is in the tree branch trying to get the ball out of the water and Foggy has his walking stick back, are they lots of stores call sticksRus dotted around the Yorkshire countryside ????

Another episode that leaves an unanswered question................What happened to the wardrobe from DESPERATE FOR A DUFFIELD ?? Did they go back for it,? The scene ended with everyone trooping back up the hill. :confused:

Another episode that leaves an unanswered question................What happened to the wardrobe from DESPERATE FOR A DUFFIELD ?? Did they go back for it,? The scene ended with everyone trooping back up the hill. :confused:

Wesley and another character prop it up against a wall before they leave. My assumption is that he was going back to get the land rover and perhaps come in to the field from another side - its not like they would have hauled it back up that steep looking hill.

Wesley and another character prop it up against a wall before they leave. My assumption is that he was going back to get the land rover and perhaps come in to the field from another side - its not like they would have hauled it back up that steep looking hill.

Mine too.:22:

In Charity Balls the dog eats Foggy's stick and Foggy throws the chewed stick over the wall, later in the episode when they have tramped over the countryside,they get to the part where Compo is in the tree branch trying to get the ball out of the water and Foggy has his walking stick back, are they lots of stores call sticksRus dotted around the Yorkshire countryside ????

It was the magic of television that put another stick in his hand.:smile:

Marianna

Back