Who was it

Hey up Terry, that's got a good 'un here. How can someone catch a bus back to where they already are? :13::12:...VICTORIA, WHERE ARE MY PILLS?
I thought that Peri, but watching the episode the person is in the cafe, the next scene he is on a bus, the next scene he is back in the Cafe

I do find this episode a little odd, as if there is a scene missing between this event, though I have watched it many times it was only the other day I thought this is odd, Foggy is in The Cafe, the next scene he is on a bus, the next scene he is entering the cafe.
I will leave you all the ponder what episode this could be, then either leave more clues or give you the answer, then you can explain why I have lost the plot, my wife does on a daily basis

A Landlady For Smiler.... Foggy is in the cafe boring a customer with his war stories, then he's on the bus with Compo and Clegg, then the trio come into the cafe and see Smiler.

A Landlady For Smiler.... Foggy is in the cafe boring a customer with his war stories, then he's on the bus with Compo and Clegg, then the trio come into the cafe and see Smiler.
Well done Roger, is it just me that this seems a little odd the way to story went

Back