Who was Mr Deakin??

George

Super Moderator
Just been watching 'By the Magnificent Thighs of Ernie Burniston' and in the end credits a Mr Deakin is played by Tony Kerry.As far as I remember the only man in the show apart from the usual suspects was Ernie Burniston.
Any ideas?

(In the following episode 'Errol Flynn used to have a pair like that' Nora's neighbour was Mrs Deakin played by Mary Wray)

Just been watching 'By the Magnificent Thighs of Ernie Burniston' and in the end credits a Mr Deakin is played by Tony Kerry.As far as I remember the only man in the show apart from the usual suspects was Ernie Burniston.
Any ideas?

Early on at bus stop Foggy accosts chappie and starts talking about defending the street. Comes out with immortal line, "The foundation of democracy is knowing where to place your machine gun".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAUyNAUsAms&feature=related

Any ideas?

(In the following episode 'Errol Flynn used to have a pair like that' Nora's neighbour was Mrs Deakin played by Mary Wray)
Mary Wray appeared as an extra in 2 or 3 episodes of LOTSW.

Back