Who would you pick

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
If you could pick one male and one female from a past TV series to be in Summer Wine plus what parts would they of played as a full cast member, who would it be,off course some of the Summer Wine cast may of appeared in these shows so they need to be excluded,we will choose from one show at a time,this will run for 7 days and I will then choose another show and I will start the ball rolling with

Darling Buds of May

I look forward to your replies and have fun

If I understood you well:

Pop Larkin (david Jason) as Pearl's brother who will move in and be a good buddy to Howard. Pearl would have a lot to deal with.

Ma Larkin (pam harris) as Glenda's Aunt who will take over Edie's interference.

If I understood you well:

Pop Larkin (david Jason) as Pearl's brother who will move in and be a good buddy to Howard. Pearl would have a lot to deal with.

Ma Larkin (pam harris) as Glenda's Aunt who will take over Edie's interference.

Can't argue with those selections mate.

The young tax inspector would surely be some relative of Clegg's and still a tax inspector, and be quickly embroiled in some Robin Hood stuff with Billy and Barry.

I'll have to pass on this one.I have never watched Darling Buds of May.
Then again I never watched Only Fools and Horses or One Foot in the Grave either. :)

I also have to pass on this as i only watched the first few episodes of DBOM and really disliked it.It was just one of those programmes i couldnt get into at all.

Hector.

My favourite was One foot in the Grave and second choice was Only fools and horses. DBOM was not bad but I watched every episode of the Waltons and enough is enough..

I have to admit to have only watched about three of the episodes - I recorded them all onto tape and I am still waiting to find tiem to watch them, some 15 years on? (Good job still got VHS equipment)

However I did read the book

I have to admit to have only watched about three of the episodes - I recorded them all onto tape and I am still waiting to find tiem to watch them, some 15 years on? (Good job still got VHS equipment)

However I did read the book

It is repeated fairly regularly on ITV4 mate.

Back