zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
:07: Gosh I feel tired this morning so, unless somebody has got something to arouse my passions, I will go back to bed and make with a few more zzzzzzzzz's. What's that you said Phyllis? YOU WANT TO AROUSE MY PASSIONS? Listen lady, when I said arouse my passions I meant intellectually, not what you are thinking about........ No......No..... I don't know Dick's phone number and I wouldn't tell you if I did. Why don't you watch those blokes that 'Onyx' referred to this morning on Shout box. The 22 millionaires kicking a bag of wind around in their underwear. Work out your frustrations on those guys and stop pestering us old geezers. We are past it. Well, I am. I was past it before I got to it. I will never know what I missed. Well, that is what my nine kids keep telling me. Right, if nobody can think of a mind blowing topic to stir my innermost emotions I will lay my weary body down and drift off into the arms of....the arms of mor......morp......:07::22::07:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......................

Back