Another Summer Wine comic...

Another Summer Wine

More power to your brushes and pens, sterling work long may you continue , so grateful you have expended such effort to produce this excellent work

Here's another one... Though, I'm not a professional comic/artist or comic strip artist. I still TOTALLY believe in the freedom of speech and expression.

sw-comic69_zps9394c6d9.jpg

Here's Number 70!! Appropriate too since it started snowing here in NC this evening. The third time in two weeks, which is VERY rare for us here in NC. Though, we usually get our good snow around my birthday..

sw-comic70_zpsffnftckf.jpg

6 years ago today, I made a Summer Wine fan art comic just for fun and posted it here. Had no idea what I would have started..

sw-comic.jpg

74 comics later... Here's #75!

sw-comic75_zps9fxns8t1.jpg

Next stop... #100 !!

6 years ago today, I made a Summer Wine fan art comic just for fun and posted it here. Had no idea what I would have started..

sw-comic.jpg

74 comics later... Here's #75!

sw-comic75_zps9fxns8t1.jpg

Next stop... #100 !!

Great stuff Claye and it does not seem like 6 years,we look forward to #100

Here's Summer Wine fanart comic #76. My brother was a long, LONG-time Batman fan and he had suggested that I did a Summer Wine comic involving the movie for the comic book superhero team The Avengers. I never thought up an idea for that one. As some of you know that may follow me on Facebook, my brother had not been well the past couple years. Having a quad bypass two years ago and suddenly passing away two weeks due to a massie/catastrophic stroke. The idea for this comic came to mind with the upcoming Batman vs Superman film.

sw-comic76_zps9zcsucay.jpg

Hello Claye,

Thank you so much for publishing yet another great strip in such difficult circumstances . I am so sorry to hear about your brother it was a nice tribute for you to draw something related to what your brother was a long time fan of , you did him proud . Kindest Regards .

Back