Big (quiz) day at Dream Acres.

ok i want u 2 make a comedy loop starting and finishing with last of the summer wine

the sort of thing that you would see on "comedy connections"

Trevor Bannister LOTSW was in the Dustbin Men alongside Brian Wilde who appeared in To the Devil a Daughter with Christopher Lee who played opposite Ian McKellern in Lord of the Rings who appeared in Coranation Street opposite Malcolm Hebden who appeared in LOTSW as Mr Lucy in the Pony Set :)

My go

Mike Grady (Barry) played the wimpy sidekick of which self stiled urban gorilla?

Trevor Bannister LOTSW was in the Dustbin Men alongside Brian Wilde who appeared in To the Devil a Daughter with Christopher Lee who played opposite Ian McKellern in Lord of the Rings who appeared in Coranation Street opposite Malcolm Hebden who appeared in LOTSW as Mr Lucy in the Pony Set :)

Brian Pringle, who played Ludovic was also in The Dustbin Men. He was 'Cheese and Egg'. Trevor Bannister was 'Heavy Breathing'.

I thought this was a nice forum. apparently not. So I will leave you now.

i apologise for them comments, even though this is 4 fun we hav 2 follow each others questions and not drop 1 in every so often.

i apologise for them comments, even though this is 4 fun we hav 2 follow each others questions and not drop 1 in every so often.
That's fair comment but because we have people all over the world on this forum and the time difference sometimes it makes sense to ask a question while waiting for an answer from another question.

Back