Handbags

Going out with my wife is a relief as I cannot be short of anything. She can always find what I want in her handbag. Hey, once she found a screw driver in her bag and didn't know how it got there.

Now lets talk about us men. It is very common now for men to use a pouch hanging over their shoulder. I use one. But same as a woman who have to watch what goes into it. I find it better then stuffing your pockets with wallet, mobile etc.

My youngest grandson has a bag he calls it his "manbag" he carries toys in it. I keep trying to get my husband to use one so I don't end up having to carry his stuff has well has mine!

I wonder why men don't use a bag rather than billfold. I don't see many that use them here unless they are carrying a laptop.

I always thought it would have to be uncomfortabl to sit on your billfold.

I wonder why men don't use a bag rather than billfold. I don't see many that use them here unless they are carrying a laptop.

I always thought it would have to be uncomfortabl to sit on your billfold.

It is called a briefcase.

And my billfold (presume what we call a wallet) is in a front pocket so never sit on it! It is only a small wallet with the bare essentials - mainly the folding stuff.

Not long ago I downsized from a large purse to a small one to avoid any
trouble going through checkpoints at airports and now I can't find anything!

Back