Hi

Sadly due to some illness and absences accordingly in the cast we are now postponing until March.
Every silver cloud…
Sorry you’ve had to postpone, but I couldn’t make the Nov date due to being in London watching The Keeping Up Appearances podcast live. But I will hopefully come up to Wallasey to watch the production in March so please keep us posted!!

Every silver cloud…
Sorry you’ve had to postpone, but I couldn’t make the Nov date due to being in London watching The Keeping Up Appearances podcast live. But I will hopefully come up to Wallasey to watch the production in March so please keep us posted!!
I certainly shall, thankyou.

A little walk around Holmfirth. Thought I'd share this for our overseas members, it's like being there.
We nearly bought one of the houses seen in the video at 5 mins 09 secs, but it was a very damp spot with very little sun, then we thought about access during bad weather, aslo the houses are built into the hill behind, so there is no rear door,windows, shame in a way as it was £18,000 25 years ago, wonder what they cost these days

We nearly bought one of the houses seen in the video at 5 mins 09 secs, but it was a very damp spot with very little sun, then we thought about access during bad weather, aslo the houses are built into the hill behind, so there is no rear door,windows, shame in a way as it was £18,000 25 years ago, wonder what they cost these days
Wow £18,000! You can't even by a new Mini for that today......

Joking aside I think you made the right call, those cobbles would be lethal during wet or frozen weather. Also can you imagine the fun and games you'd have trying to get large deliveries to the house. I think those sort of houses lend themselves to AirBnB type housing..

£1000000000000000000000000? :29:

My friends dad bought a 2 bedroom house in a certain Cheshire village in the early 70s for £500. That house now goes for £220,000.
It's not because of the house, although it's nice, it's because of the location. Then unpopular, now very popular and only well off people could live there.
Sadly the original residents were pushed out by yuppification. Sounds like a conspiracy theory but it's true.

Back