jokes bad or otherwise.

Discussion in 'Lets Have some Summer Wine Fun' started by George, Mar 6, 2010.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Electrical Entwistle

Electrical Entwistle Well-Known Member

Did you hear about the drunk dung beetle?

He fell off his stool.

barmpot and dick like this.
  2. dick

dick Well-Known Member

What do you call a Spaniard who cant find his car ??.....................................Carlos .:rolling:

barmpot and Electrical Entwistle like this.
  3. Electrical Entwistle

I had a dream about Lord of the Rings. I was Tolkien in my sleep.
    I hope it doesn't happen too often, otherwise it might become a Hobbit.

barmpot and dick like this.
  4. barmpot

barmpot Well-Known Member

It had been snowing in Iowa for hours when an announcement came over the University's intercom: "Will the students who are parked on University Drive please move their cars so that we may begin ploughing."

Twenty minutes later there was another announcement: "Will the twelve hundred students who went to move 26 cars please return to class."

Electrical Entwistle likes this.
  5. barmpot

December is the month when the kids begin to discuss what to get Dad for Christmas. Some insist on a shirt; others a pair of socks, and the argument always ends in a tie.

6. barmpot

As a little girl climbed onto Santa's lap, he asked her the usual question, "And what would you like for Christmas?"

The child stared at him open mouthed and horrified for a minute, then gasped: "Didn't you get my text?"

7. barmpot

A little girl was in the kitchen watching her mother prepare for the following day's Christmas dinner.

She asked, "Mommy, can I please have a cat for Christmas?"

Her mommy replied, "No, you'll have turkey like the rest of us."

8. dick

dick Well-Known Member

Where do's a swimmer sit down for lunch ??............................At a pool table!:rolling:

9. dick

dick Well-Known Member

What sort of sandals do frogs wear ??................................Open toad :08:

10. dick

dick Well-Known Member

Why do bees hum ?......................They don't know the words !:08:

What do you call a bee born in May ??................................A maybe !:rolling:

11. captain clutterbuck

captain clutterbuck Well-Known Member

I do hope this is not to offensive if it is I will delete it , the humour is implied not stated.

A man walks into a bar with a large box . The Barman enquires "What's in the box" . The man retorts "Give me a beer and I will show you " . The Barman duly complies and the man opens the box and takes out a little man and a piano who begins to play. "That;s brilliant but how did you get it" the Barman asks . "Give me another beer and I will let you use my Genie's lamp , that's how I got it" . So the Barman gives him a beer and the Man takes the lamp out the box . The Barman rubs the lamp and the Genie appears asking the Barman his wish . " A million bucks please" the Barman asks . Seconds later the bar is invaded by lots of ducks flying around. " Hey what's this I asked for a million bucks!!" the Barman shouts . The Man replies " Do you think I asked for a twelve inch Pianist" :eek::eek::08:

12. dick

dick Well-Known Member

Sock, sock ---------Shoes there ??;)

13. Electrical Entwistle

If athletes get athletes foot does that mean astronauts get mistletoe?

14. captain clutterbuck

captain clutterbuck Well-Known Member

Piers Morgan is out jogging around a lake when he trips and falls in . Three boys witness this and dive in to save him, dragging him back to the bank . After he recovers he thanks the boys and offers them anything they would like for saving him . The first boy is so grateful and says " I would like to go Alton Towers for the day" "That's fine " Piers retorts . The second boy is equally as grateful and says " I would like to see Arsenal play at the Emirates stadium " " As an Arsenal fan it would be great to buy you a ticket" Piers replies.

The third boy equally as grateful says " I would like an Electric wheelchair" . Piers is puzzled and asks " Why ? You clearly do not have any disabilities as you dived in and help save me" . The boy responds " Well when my Dad finds out I saved you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :)

15. dick

dick Well-Known Member

Scientists have found out how much sleep a person needs!..........................Just five more minutes !:08:

16. dick

dick Well-Known Member

What do you call a loaf inside the zoo ?................................Bread in captivity !:rolling:

17. Electrical Entwistle

The funeral of the man who invented crosswords was held today. He was buried six down and three across!

dick likes this.
  18. dick

dick Well-Known Member

Which pet makes the most noise ??..................................A trumpet !:08:

19. Electrical Entwistle

If Geronimo jumped out of an airplane would he shout,

"Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

dick likes this.
  20. dick

dick Well-Known Member

I thought about a ski-ing holiday but I let it slide:08: