New Member from Arkansas

Jack/USA

I've been a fan of LOTSW for years and have made many trips to Holmfirth and the surrounding villages, usually staying at the Old Bridge Hotel. I particularly enjoy exploring the area to find filming locations.

Welcome, JACK !! Jump right in. Find a thread aimed at your experience or whatever opinion.

Welcome to the madhouse, look forward to reading your thoughts ( On the show that is) :)

Welcome to the madhouse, look forward to reading your thoughts ( On the show that is) :)

Welcome JACK but you gotta watch this one. A couple of approximate portrayals:

pe140507_zps29c92582.gif

pe140518_zpsccc369b5.jpg

If she can read your mind on ANYTHING she'll do so and then twist your thoughts and use them against you.

Beware the :46::46::46::46:

:13::13::13::13:

LOL, Kids not in front of guest!

Jack, welcome from Tennessee! We have a good time on here. Would love to hear of adventures of Holmfirth.

Brenda:17:

Welcome from upstate New York. This is a great group. Not always on topic, but always interesting.

Marianna

Hi Beth from Indiana.

We're just plain dabt and a bunch of barmpots. I find it more fun that way.

:17: Welcome cousin, nice to have another friend from across the water.:)
Thanks. I've found the West Yorkshire people to be especially friendly and willing to go out of their way to help a sometimes lost American. I really enjoy the friendships I've made there and am looking forward to my next visit. It's nice to have a forum for those of us with a common interest in a unique and wholesome program that was filmed in one of the most beautiful places on this planet.

Back