New Member from Arkansas

Jack/USA

Reaction score
I've been a fan of LOTSW for years and have made many trips to Holmfirth and the surrounding villages, usually staying at the Old Bridge Hotel. I particularly enjoy exploring the area to find filming locations.

Welcome, JACK !! Jump right in. Find a thread aimed at your experience or whatever opinion.

:17: Welcome cousin, nice to have another friend from across the water.:)

Welcome to the madhouse, look forward to reading your thoughts ( On the show that is) :)

Nice to see you here Jack and welcome aboard

Welcome to the madhouse, look forward to reading your thoughts ( On the show that is) :)

Welcome JACK but you gotta watch this one. A couple of approximate portrayals:

pe140507_zps29c92582.gif

pe140518_zpsccc369b5.jpg

If she can read your mind on ANYTHING she'll do so and then twist your thoughts and use them against you.

Beware the :46::46::46::46:

:13::13::13::13:

He jests of course. :35:

Now, where did I leave that bodybag?? :20::20:

LOL, Kids not in front of guest!

Jack, welcome from Tennessee! We have a good time on here. Would love to hear of adventures of Holmfirth.

Brenda:17:

Quite right Brenda. :16:

Big Unc............... Inside you!

Welcome from upstate New York. This is a great group. Not always on topic, but always interesting.

Marianna

Welcome Jack!, Florida here. Glad your here, great site with great folks on it!!!

Hi Beth from Indiana.

We're just plain dabt and a bunch of barmpots. I find it more fun that way.

:17: Welcome cousin, nice to have another friend from across the water.:)
Thanks. I've found the West Yorkshire people to be especially friendly and willing to go out of their way to help a sometimes lost American. I really enjoy the friendships I've made there and am looking forward to my next visit. It's nice to have a forum for those of us with a common interest in a unique and wholesome program that was filmed in one of the most beautiful places on this planet.

Back
Top Bottom