New Series 7 Poll

Not such a hard one here, I picked White Mans Grave, but I like the Art of Concealment too :)

I like Cheering Up Ludovic, and couldn't remember much of the other episodes, so I chose that one.

a tough choice 4 this 1 between the waist land and the three astaires, ive just gone 4 the waist land because of the physical nature of tht show which was laking in the three astaires, altho the line from cleggy of them being the 3 freds cracks me up every time, but ive gone 4 the waist land

Would be grateful if someone can confirm that title in bold on current status of poll is the one for which I voted. If so, good idea, as I cannot always recall how I cast my vote.

Would be grateful if someone can confirm that title in bold on current status of poll is the one for which I voted. If so, good idea, as I cannot always recall how I cast my vote.
Seems to be the plan Unc, my vote(White mans Grave) is showing in bold on my page.

It had to be 'Frozen Turkey Man', although 'White Man's Grave' and 'Cheering Up Ludovic' are really close.

I am slightly amused that currently for both Series #6 and Series #7 mine is the sole vote for each episode I selected. Reflects how difficult I found the selection in these two series. In contrast, I will be very definite in Series #8 but will haud ma wheesht pro tem.

I am slightly amused that currently for both Series #6 and Series #7 mine is the sole vote for each episode I selected. Reflects how difficult I found the selection in these two series. In contrast, I will be very definite in Series #8 but will haud ma wheesht pro tem.

haud ma wheesht pro tem? I am afraid you lost me, Big Unc.

It looks like this one is going to be a close one :D

I know you are referring to Series #7, Sue, but I note with interest that for Series #6 there is one episode still stuck on "Nil Points" and what was reputed to be Bill Owen's overall favourite episode, "From Wellies to Wet Suit" is not doing particularly well.

The problem is it was such a good season with lots of great episodes I know I had trouble choosing just one.

Back