New Series 7 Poll

Is it? - Hauld yer tongue fur th' time bein'. (According to Scottish Translate anyway)

Well I have a lesson in a foreign language from Big Unc and I have voted - difficult choice. Interestingly not everyone likes the Ludovic episode but it encapsulates a lot of the humour, the bad mistake and the sheer buffoonery that ensues ...

This appears to be the closest poll yet. To me, none of the episodes particularly stand out, just some solid ones. For me, Cheering Up Ludovic is just "OK".

An idea for these polls and this Series #7 one is an excellent case in point - highly indecisive. When it come to close the poll do not do so completely. Remove the episodes which do not stand a scoobie and reopen with just those episodes which have a chance of coming out in front.

An idea for these polls and this Series #7 one is an excellent case in point - highly indecisive. When it come to close the poll do not do so completely. Remove the episodes which do not stand a scoobie and reopen with just those episodes which have a chance of coming out in front.

That would be interresting but I'm not sure the results would come out any differant :)
Maybe when we've been though all the series we could take the winner from them all and have poll to judge the best of the best. :)

That would be interresting but I'm not sure the results would come out any differant :)
Maybe when we've been though all the series we could take the winner from them all and have poll to judge the best of the best. :)

Take the current state of the poll - one episode with five votes, three with four each and the other two nowhere with a total of three votes between them. I would love to see where those three wasted votes would go. Mind, it would be just like it if they perversely went one each to the three episodes with four votes each.
Writing as a convinced believer in the STV system of proportional representation.

That is what I plan to do in several weeks time,so we will have a poll to choose your top 30

That is what I plan to do in several weeks time,so we will have a poll to choose your top 30

I'll have to get my thinking cap on, it'll be a hard one but I know my vote will go the one in the first 10 series.

BigUnc, we both that those 3 votes will go on the make it anther tiebreak ;D

Back