Photo Parade

HowardandMarina, your adorable! How did u get him to get rid of that recliner? ;D

Look. at all those sideburns! John I remember that haircut! Most of the boys in my class had that haircut.. i am jealous. I don't have any close up shots of me except for the one I have here when I was about 21. I wonder if Terry would mind if I replaced it; it could being honor of LOTSW 10 year. Oh well My mom has the rest. (Sigh) but it is great seeing you all..

Minxie and Susanlook so sweet. I had that long straight hair too Susan. Do you girls remember the maxi dresses and then the mini skirts or was it visa versa.

I remember the mini skirt or belt has me mother used to call them ;D
But I never had the confidence to wear one, I thought I had fat legs, looking back they were like lolly pop sticks ::)
I was bell bottoms, cheese cloth top and block shoes kinda gal. I'd be walking down the street clinging on to all the lamp posts so I didn't break my neck ;D Oh and I hated my hair, me dad used to say it looked like rats tails ;D ;D
haha! I'm at lunch and only have s few min but had to ask if block shoes were like clogs? I'll write back later...

w7Mbbbl.jpg

That is me, either '76 or '77 :eek:

I've just realised this is the first pic you've posted I can actually see :)

Look. at all those sideburns! John I remember that haircut! Most of the boys in my class had that haircut.. i am jealous. I don't have any close up shots of me except for the one I have here when I was about 21. I wonder if Terry would mind if I replaced it; it could being honor of LOTSW 10 year. Oh well My mom has the rest. (Sigh) but it is great seeing you all..

Minxie and Susanlook so sweet. I had that long straight hair too Susan. Do you girls remember the maxi dresses and then the mini skirts or was it visa versa.

I remember the mini skirt or belt has me mother used to call them ;D
But I never had the confidence to wear one, I thought I had fat legs, looking back they were like lolly pop sticks ::)
I was bell bottoms, cheese cloth top and block shoes kinda gal. I'd be walking down the street clinging on to all the lamp posts so I didn't break my neck ;D Oh and I hated my hair, me dad used to say it looked like rats tails ;D ;D
I wore the mini-skirts with clogs (4in heel). I sacrificed comfort for being cool. That is probably why I never wear heels or dresses now. What was I thinking. Yes I think we all were walking a bitfunny then eh? I really dont remember falling but it seems I fall more now than I did then.

HowardandMarina, your adorable! How did u get him to get rid of that recliner? ;D
Thanks! Actually it was a La-Z-Boy and it truly was falling apart but he loved it. It was covered with olefin, which NEVER wears out, but eventually the frame failed. But this was after 40 years! It's funny, now he doesn't want a La-Z-Boy and got an IKEA one that he likes. No way is IKEA more comfy than La-Z-Boy!! He's 76, so whatever he wants, he gets though!

Susan, I remember saving up to buy some black wedges, it took me weeks to save, and when I got them I had to hang on to the wall, to walk to my friends house to show them off.

Then I had some hideous brown creations, how I didn't break my neck I don't know.

I loved mini skirts and my sister wore the maxi, I was to short for a maxi, I would of been lost!!

I was going to say a younger version of Wesley ;D!
I've always been something of a mechanical idiot though!! :eek: :eek: :-[
That's it Susan! Put some oily overalls on him and an oily cap on his head and Dick you could be Wesley's son. Buddy Holly is good too. Both men are very handsome Dick.

Infact all the men are! Since they all seem to look like musicians we should call them "The Boys of Summer". What do you all think?

;D ;)

Thanks! Actually it was a La-Z-Boy and it truly was falling apart but he loved it. It was covered with olefin, which NEVER wears out, but eventually the frame failed. But this was after 40 years! It's funny, now he doesn't want a La-Z-Boy and got an IKEA one that he likes. No way is IKEA more comfy than La-Z-Boy!! He's 76, so whatever he wants, he gets though!
Ha ha. Yes you would think that. My mom who is 73 will come and prefer a chair here that is uncomfortable but she prefers it. She says she sinks into my couch and she can't get up. Ha

I'm 5 nothing so I know what you mean :D

Dick, lets face it Wesley didn't always know what he was doing either ;D ;D ;D

Back