there goes the groom

Rosemary was the post lady in Uncle of the Bride. The actress was also called Rosemary.

Has IMDb got it wrong? The actress named as "Post lady" - unnamed - is Brenda Kempner.

Have checked on YouTube but for some reason credits have been cut off two versions on there and I cannot find anywhere that the Post Lady is addressed or referred to by name.

Rosemary was the post lady in Uncle of the Bride. The actress was also called Rosemary.

Has IMDb got it wrong? The actress named as "Post lady" - unnamed - is Brenda Kempner.

Have checked on YouTube but for some reason credits have been cut off two versions on there and I cannot find anywhere that the Post Lady is addressed or referred to by name.

Or I might be remembering wrong. But I'm sure I remember seeing the name Rosemary something after "Post Lady" in the credits, after hearing Cleggy call her Rosemary in the show.

Or I might be remembering wrong. But I'm sure I remember seeing the name Rosemary something after "Post Lady" in the credits, after hearing Cleggy call her Rosemary in the show.

Whoops! Sorry, Chunky. I keep muddling "Uncle of the Bride" and "There Goes the Groom". Both specials and both introduce a new third man. Yes, in "Uncle of the Bride" the "Postwoman" was played by Rosemary Chamney.

Back