4 years ago today (20/3)

E

Eli Thingy

Brian Wilde passed away, can't believe it's 4 years already, R.I.P Brian, gone but never forgotton

I remember it as if it were yesterday. My folks had been on Holiday and missed my Birthday/Cheltenham festival, so I was late seeing them that year, and on the day I got back to theirs, it was announced on the news. I was really sad.

I felt sad to read that Brian Wilde had passed away.Foggy was my favourite character and i never tire of watching him.Brian Wilde will be much missed as will the others :'(

Hector.

It didn't make the news here in the United States, so I found out about it while doing some research online. Two-thirds of the classic trio are in Heaven now, making everyone laugh I'm sure! I always loved how Foggy's best laid plans always went up in smoke, despite his best intentions. With regards to that, I'm reminded of such classic episodes as "And A Dewhirst Up A Fir Tree" and "The Flag And Further Snags". Brian was an uderrrated comedic genius, and he'll always be sorely missed. God bless and rest in peace.

Back