A Barnsley Accent ?

Oh and captain what a great idea,I will buy my six bananas from the guy in the documentary and post a photo of the shop,that’s two brilliant suggestions in your post,both of which I will definitely do x
I will go in his shop and ask for six bananas and see if he twigs,and I will go in Sid’s and ask for tea and a sticky bun and see what they say (and I will drink some of it from the saucer while wearing my beanie hat)

Thank you Chuffer! I was away a few days and this was lovely to come back to! I have to say I really thought Lennie was a great character and think this and Swan Man From Ilky are great episodes. Fabulous photos as always, wonderful script transcription, you are a marvel at this.

Thank you Chuffer! I was away a few days and this was lovely to come back to! I have to say I really thought Lennie was a great character and think this and Swan Man From Ilky are great episodes. Fabulous photos as always, wonderful script transcription, you are a marvel at this.
Aaw thank you so much Eithne,it’s so good of you to say,if just one person thinks that then it’s been worthwhile.
I agree totally about Lennie,The Swan man of Ilkley,Who’s that talking to Lennie,and Get out of that then are three of my favourites later episodes,I wish he had been in more,and while I wasn’t overly keen on the Stella character,I would have loved her to have moved into Nora’s house as Lennie’s wife,along with Lennie who would continue to be the browbeaten husband.
Thankyou for taking the time to comment,to all of you,it makes it all worthwhile xx

Back