All Fools Day.

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Today is April Fools Day. Do you still try to catch people out? I'm getting too old to think up such pranks. The last one I did involved Monty and Bobby, two Black labs we used to have. I wrote on a large sheet of paper the words, DOG POOH. Then I cut them up and spread them all over the settee. Then, in a desperate voice I shouted "OH NO". My wife, who was making the bed shouted down, "WHAT'S WRONG"?
I went to the bottom of the stairs and shouted, "THERE'S DOG POOH ALL OVER THE SETTEE". She dashed down the stairs three at a time and burst into the living room. She stared hard at the settee and her nostrils flared as I shouted, "APRIL FOOL."....The following year on April 1st, she said to me, "If you're going out in the car take care because there is dog pooh on the drivers seat." I was surprised that she was trying to pull the same prank that I had used the year before. I smiled to myself as I got into the car and ..... sat in a pile of dog pooh. My wife was curled up on the drive LHAO.:D:D:D

ME old dutch played a really good prank when she was working . She worked at the Offices of Greggs when they had their only bakery in Gosforth . Her Secretary's brother worked in the Bakery and was always playing pranks on her and she was always complaining to my Mum about it . To get retribution my Mum ,on April Fools day , got the lady on the Bakery Tannoy to ask him to come and see her urgently . When he arrived she told him she was so so sorry but when she was parking she had bumped his car [really plausible because my Mum was an atrocious parker]

Well it was his pride and joy so he galloped out to the Car park , as luck would have it is was chucking it down stair rods so he got soaked. He returned ten minutes later shouting "Are you sure you hit my car there's no damage !!" Mam said well I am sure I hit someone's so off he went again and checked all the cars around his and my Mum's returning even wetter again some 15 minutes later . "I have checked all the cars and yours and I can't see any damage at all" My Mum simply said "Well you know what day it is " The best thing was his sister could witness it all from their office window. :)

Back