Allo Allo Allo ?

Barrychuckle

Administrator
Staff member
Can you name an episode in which a police officer(s) appears, excluding ones with Cooper & Walsh or the Tony Capstick Officer (who's name I can't recall)?

Can't think of the name of episode, but the trio is trying to put lipstick on their faces to make it look like they had been kissed. They are in an outside lavvie (sp?), a couple policeman approach and over hear the conversation. Don't think they were Cooper and Walsh. Possibly a Truly and Compo era episode.

The thread title had me thinking this might be Cafe Rene related - 'Allo, 'Allo :geek2:

Can't think of the name of episode, but the trio is trying to put lipstick on their faces to make it look like they had been kissed. They are in an outside lavvie (sp?), a couple policeman approach and over hear the conversation. Don't think they were Cooper and Walsh. Possibly a Truly and Compo era episode.

The thread title had me thinking this might be Cafe Rene related - 'Allo, 'Allo :geek2:
Lipstick and other problems.
It's one of Compo's last and Bill looks really poorly, it's a hard watch and I rarely do.

Back