Another Whoops Spotted

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
In the episode "Oh Shut up and eat your Choc-ice" at about 4 mins 39 secs, the tourist bus pulls up,when the trio where on top of the hay bale, reflection in the side windows of the tour bus is the hay bale,with nobody on top of it

I watched one the other day(cannot remember), it was a later Foggy. They were in front of Annie Wainwrights, everyone went in but Clegg and when they were taping Clegg doing his lines you could see a behind the scenes man in the reflection of the store front! I think it was the one when Compo brings out a complimentary cup of tea.

I put a whoops in the wrong section the other day,

Truly and Billy are see sawing behind a wall (I think it may be WATCHING THE CLOCK) part way through the scene a mop of white hair appears behind the wall just where the pivot would be. Has anyone else noticed it??:confused:

Yet another whoops.... Return of the Warrior Foggy is astride the cycle when he starts off riding and Compo has the ruck sack over his shoulders. When "Foggy " runs into the back of the furniture van he has the ruck sack , not Compo!!:13:

Yet another whoops.... Return of the Warrior Foggy is astride the cycle when he starts off riding and Compo has the ruck sack over his shoulders. When "Foggy " runs into the back of the furniture van he has the ruck sack , not Compo!!:13:

all done by mirrors ...:32::32::biggrin::biggrin::35::35:;D;D

Back