Any Clive Swift fans out there

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I have some call sheets from 2002 x 2 plus one from 2003 from the TV show Born & Bred, one is studio and two on location in Downham, they have all been signed by Clive Swift for what was the Megan Appeal, and from what I can tell Megan was a child with brain cancer.
They are in good clean condition and mention other famous stars from the time, James Bolam, Maggie Stead etc etc.
If I get a decent offer I will use the funds to support the running of the sites
Terry

Keeping Up Appearances guy?

Brilliant actor.

I loved that series.

Hyacinth was like my best friends mother.
Grew up in Middleton Junction and socially (not my viewpoint) at the bottom but met a man whom she married who was a successful milling engineer/designer and ended up living in Cirencester.

Honestly she was Hyacinth.
They were a lovely couple.

Loved Clive Swift on Keeping up Appearances. He also did a show with Roger Lloyd-Pack, called The Old Guys, that enjoyed very much. They played off each other very well. It's basically impossible to get here. I bought the first season from the UK Ebay and I'd like to find the second. There were only two seasons. The show also included Jane Asher..

One of those impossible to find but money to be made DVDs
I was offered £70 for a sealed dvd of Soldier And Me. I'd bought it for £8 about 8 years ago. I still have it and many other collectibles.

Loved Clive Swift on Keeping up Appearances. He also did a show with Roger Lloyd-Pack, called The Old Guys, that enjoyed very much. They played off each other very well. It's basically impossible to get here. I bought the first season from the UK Ebay and I'd like to find the second. There were only two seasons. The show also included Jane Asher..
Sadly best of my knowledge the second was never actually released to date.

Back