Big (quiz) day at Dream Acres.

In Where There's Smoke There's Barbecue Compo said 'you drive an old landrover' and Wesley's reply was....????

Sorry George, i haven't seen that episode, or a few others.
I lived in South-West Ireland from 1993 - 1996, so i never got to see the programme for those years.

G : )

Wesley's reply was "To you it's a landrover to me it's a Ferrari in overalls." Brilliant line.
Try this one
In the Charity Balls what sort of diet did Compo say Jack Harry was on?

a trouser diet, tht was my first episode i saw, and its 1 of my favourites, in fact series 12 is my favourite series.

a trouser diet, tht was my first episode i saw, and its 1 of my favourites, in fact series 12 is my favourite series.
yeah it was quality i think my favourite was walking stiff can make you famous. :)
your turn to ask a question

Nice one, cheers for that!
The one that gets me howling is "Ordeal by trousers", Foggy on stage at the end, pure class.

Going back to Dream acres, what was the name of the donkey that the tramp (Ray McAnally), claimed was his childhood pet?

G : )

which episodes have had the red and black stripe sports shirts in?

Dead right Clay.Clegg "I've never heard of a door called Marjorie" Compo " What about Marjorie Door". :D
Your turn.

Alright! In the episode "Next Kiss Please" what was the First Prize in Compo's lottery that he was offering Nora a ticket to?

Back