Cafe

If I was fit enough I would drive over there to the CAFE and at a prearranged time wave or hold Jack up for you all to see. Unfortunately I am not fit enough to do that but I am sure that some of you will be visiting the CAFE in the next few months and it would be fun if you could hold up a coloured disc about 8 inches diameter and give the members a wave at a predestined time.:17: What do you think?:geek2:

If I was fit enough I would drive over there to the CAFE and at a prearranged time wave or hold Jack up for you all to see. Unfortunately I am not fit enough to do that but I am sure that some of you will be visiting the CAFE in the next few months and it would be fun if you could hold up a coloured disc about 8 inches diameter and give the members a wave at a predestined time.:17: What do you think?:geek2:
I did it with the Station Road Cam a couple of years ago and gave a wave to my family.
It was very good experience to be able to do that

I’m up for this. I didn’t think it was open until the middle of May but I will post up on here when I go.

Back